Monday, January 4, 2010

With Pen In Hand


Click image to enlarge
Available at amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.
Preview this book by visiting the publisher's web site; go to Trafford Books to read reviews and author bio.
Thanks to all of you who are writing to share your thoughts about my latest book, ""Honey, I Promise!"
Here is an excerpt from a letter I received from Mark in Pittsburgh. Mark conveys the sentiment I hope many people share after reading Lillian's story.
I read your "Honey I Promise" book over the weekend. Took me about an hour and a half. Made me very angry to think that a husband and father could treat his loved ones that way and that his parents enabled that behavior. It also angers me that our culture does not produce stronger individuals with more self-esteem who can stand up to such behavior without returning back to the rut time after time.
Mark